#3 Daily Journal

Wednesday is a confusion day, "Hari Galau"
-__-"
I woke up caused i had a bad dream. In my dream, there was a man who asked me to sing a song that i did not know. He was as a jury in a music contest. I asked to him, "why you decided a song to me, but people before i, they could sing a song that they like to sing ". The man said,"If you can not, you can  leave this contest as soon as possible". I really want to kill him like the way Naruto killed Pain, his enemy. But when a pretty girl came, the man said,"Hi girl, if you want to join this contest, i will let you pass well". After i heard that, suppose there was a car, i would crash him like the way Afriani killed nine people. Suddenly, i woke up...i did not know how my expression was.. Maybe like soldiers who were ready for battle. Wwwhhaaatttaaaa!!!
Huft...By the way, i only had a class today and there was a test, but i had a bad mark. It was ok.because my lecturer said that we will be given a chance to improve it. Insyaallah, i will make it better. Amiiin.........

1 komentar: